Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love So Sweet


Please link to 2 applications that you've already voted for http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_ratings/21139.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_ratings/17107.html#cutid1


Name:Lyanna
Age:22
Country:Singapore
Stamped as (if can, please link to your general application too):http://community.livejournal.com/arashi_ratings/12052.html#cutid1
Please give a short description about your personality again: I am basically an introverted person who don't take the initiative to talk to others 99.99% of the time.I do not trust in people easily and I am also a very loyal person if I decided to support a person/thing.I dislike being late for anything and I can be quite a perfectionist when it comes to the things that is important to me.



a little bit more about yourself

Are you passionate? Yes,very.
Are you romantic? No,not at all.
Do you enjoy cooking? Yes,but not the cleaning up afterwards.
Do you enjoy keeping up with fashion? Nope.I always only wear what makes me feel comfortable.
Are you the intellectual type? I guess so.
Good listener? Yes.
Are you the talkative type? No.
What are your talents? Drawing probably and the fact that I learn things quickly.
Do you enjoy video/computer games? Definitely,they're brilliant!!!
Do you enjoy reading? If so, what? Yes.I like reading books on World War II mainly the war in the Asian Pacific region as well as mystery and suspense books.
Animal lover? Not to all animals.I like big cats(eg.Lions,Tigers etc),wolves,bears and dogs that look like wolves or foxes (eg.Huskey,Spitz etc)
Do you get excited easily? No I don't.Only when I watch Manchester United do I get hyper,even if it's 4am in the morning.



your type

What do you value in a person? Intelligence,sense of humour,trustworthiness and whether the person has a goal in which he/she works hard to achieve.
Traits you want to see from your mate? Intelligence,sense of humour,a goal in which he works hard for,a person who plans before he does things and not someone who is impulsive,trustworthy.
Traits you don't want to see from your mate? Lazy,someone who doesn't know what he wants,impulsive person,liar.
Does your mate have to share common interests and same personalities as yours? Obviously we have to have some common interests,otherwise,it would be hard to get into a conversation much less be together.He doesn't need to have the same personality though.

Dominate or submissive: Dominant
Funny or sarcastic: Sarcastically funny.
Shy or confident: I am confident of my abilities but shy socially.
Talkative or quiet: Quiet
Child-like or mature: Mature
Hyper or calm: Calm
Affectionate or not: Not
Carefree or strict: Strict
Athletic or not: Athletic

Who in Arashi do you want as a boyfriend? Sakurai Sho
Has he matched with your criterias/requirements? Yes,based on the programmes I've watched Arashi on.
Which Arashi member do you think you're least compatible with and why? Matsumoto Jun.He seem to be the romantic kind and I cringe at too much of those.


love

Where would you want to go for a date? It would be nice if we could go to a football/soccer game together or just watch a movie after which we can discuss about.
What things would you like to do on a date? Have a nice meal,good conversation.
If it's your first date with your mate, how would you impress him? I wouldn't want to become someone else just to please another person,so I'll just be myself.
Would you ever buy matching couple accessories? No.

What kind of gift would you like to give to your mate? Something that is personal.Like complied photo slides with a music that the both of us like or something that is handmade.
What kind of gift would you like to receive from your mate? Something meaningful,even if it is just a card.Just no flowers please.

Lastly, what kind of love confession is likely to work on you? A funny one or something straight forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment