Thursday, March 12, 2009


On day 2 of my fast, and it has been extremely succesful. I haven't had anything but diet coke, black cofee and water, and I'm at 145 pounds which is 11 pounds less then I was 10 days ago, and I haven't even been doing well on my diet. I wasnt supposed to be 145 till wednnesday, but this gives me a head start on my next goal of 135.
My school is doing this 30 hour fast thing, and all my classmates are complaining about how hard it is to go for 30 hours without anything to eat, and how they won't even be  able to go to school. I was kind of annoyed, cuz I havent eaten for almost 48 hours and I had to write 2 exams today, no complaints or anything.
Last night I carved the word fat into my fat, fat thigh with a pair of scissors. It reminded me not to give into hunger, and helped relieve me of some pain I've been feeeling since my dog died on friday. You'd think i'd be happy to have done it, since it did so much good, but those wounds have been making me feel like shit all day.

Ohh my im sorry for this rant,
good luck and think thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment